Monday, June 24, 2013

Challenge: Days 13, 14, 15

This weekend was a HUGE turning point for me. We started sleep training with the help of a sleep coach and I started taking my naturopath supplements. It was a rough couple of days to begin with as Mason did a lot of crying and learning how to fall asleep on his own, but O.M.G. has it changed our lives! He is sleeping SO much better now, 95% in the crib (as opposed to the swing), and I have been sleeping so much better because of that. PHEW! I know we will have several ups and downs as we navigate through this - but life has improved 10-fold in only a few days.

Garrett and I are working on communicating better and he had a great review at work this week. He's still going to be working nights for the foreseeable future, but he'll get a bit more money and he's got more responsibility. So proud of him.

My workouts are going well. I'm getting a little frustrated with Month 2 of Insanity just because the workouts are so LONG and I have to squeeze in the workout, Shakeo, and shower in the space of one nap. The Month 1 workouts were barely working in that amount of time and the Month 2 workouts make that nearly impossible. So I'm very excited that a shorter workout series is being released today: Focus T25. And Garrett is going to do this challenge with me!!!

The best thing that happened this weekend: Mason started sleeping better through all of our hard work. And he even took a nap over at the Kappers' (in Josie's crib) - sleeping a full 45 minutes!

The best thing that happened today: I ordered Shaun T's new workout Focus T25 and Vanilla Shakeology.  I can't wait for them to arrive so I can get started!! I am going to finish Insanity first (two more weeks) and then start the new program after that.

TWO WEEK WEIGH-IN AND STATS: Down 1.5 lbs (10 lbs since the beginning of Insanity) and 6 inches cumulative from waist, hips, arms, and thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment