Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Challenge: Day 16

Today was another great day. Mason woke up at 5am and didn't want to go back to sleep but he went down for a 2 hour nap at 6am so I got to sleep a little longer. My friend came over to visit this morning and it was so nice to have a wee bit of social time. While I love staying home with my kids in the summer, I can get a little lonely for adult interaction. She brought pastries and I was starving so we split them in half and each got to taste both. They were small, but a small part of me still felt guilty eating them. I drank a glass of milk to add some protein and tried not to dwell on it...

The best thing that happened today: My workout felt really good. I was dripping sweat everywhere (which always indicates a great workout to me) and some parts of it were actually easier than they had been in the past. Getting stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment